Our dining areas are everything you could hope for in a gorgeous setting. It’s relaxed and inviting with stunning views to the River Dee and countryside beyond.
“Attentive staff, a large wine cellar and a wide-ranging menu resulted in a memorable dining experience”
Sunday Brunch is an all-day affair. So, dress up and enjoy a pre-dinner drink in our bar. Or dress down and bring the kids. We hope to see you soon.
Our menu changes seasonally and is available in our bar or restaurant. Our dishes showcase what’s available locally and in season.
- Cakes ’n’ Stuff is served every day from 9am – 5pm
- Lunch is served Mon to Sat 12 noon until 2.30pm
- Afternoon Teas are served Mon to Sat 2.30pm – 4pm and Sunday from 3pm – 4.30pm
- Dinner is served from 6pm – 9pm, 7 days a week
- Sunday Brunch is available alongside our normal menu from 12 noon – 4pm
- Join us for a drink in the bar, open 7 days a week all day.
“The steak was superb, one of the best we had tried. The secret might be in the chef’s coating of seasoning….”
Press & Journal
Our bar is a place for relaxing and chilling out over a nice glass of wine or even a cocktail or two.
With a log burning fire for colder days and our adjoining heated outdoor terrace for sunnier days, it’s the heart of our hotel.
“Over the 3 days we were there we were so impressed with the food, I took the rare step of passing my compliments to the chef.”
The Sunday Post
Walk straight out from our bar and we think there’s no better place to be than our terrace if you want to see and hear the river thundering by.
We’ve thought of everything…. even on cold days and nights we have gorgeous woollen blankets and gas burners to keep you cosy. Plus our flatbread oven is great for lovely warm nibbles.