Do you fancy working in our award-winning hotel?
If you have a passion for working with people and within the hotel industry, then we might just have the job for you!!
Experience can be helpful for some positions but not always necessary as we can train you up to meet our exacting standards. Look at the jobs below and send your CV to the relevant person.
We hope to meet with you soon!
FULL AND PART-TIME RECEPTION
The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction. As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Working hours for this role, is based on 5 days from 7 which will consist of 2 shifts – 07:00 to 15:00 and 14:30 to 22:00. This role will include weekends.
- Previous front of house/hotel receptionist experience
- Good Computer skills including Microsoft Office programmes
- Good telephone manner
- Demonstrate excellent standards of personal hygiene and be immaculately presented at all times
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Have a desire to learn and develop in a great environment